Mac OS X Speciality level out of ten: Where is the backspace key on my new Mac Can someone let me know where the backspace key is on my new MacBook Pro??bronarharlauma.tk/thinking-in-c-volume-2-standard-libraries.php
The Mac OS X Delete Key: It Goes Both Ways
And what is the strange character on some of the shortcut keys? More Less. All replies Drop Down menu.
Loading page content. Travis A. It is located right where you normally think of Backspace to be located.
- Does Backspace remove text from the left or right of cursor?!
- Your Answer?
- keyboard - Use both Delete and Backspace in Macbook - Ask Different?
- How To: Delete Vs Backspace.
- como configurar wifi en mac os x;
- What is a Backspace Key?.
If you hold the Fn key and press Delete, it will delete the character to the right of the cursor forward delete. The cloverleaf symbol is just the command symbol. It has been used on Macs for a long time. It makes it easier to show the shortcuts in menus.
Mac Tip: Delete Vs Backspace
Apple began printing "command" on the keys a while ago too to make it more understandable. Thanks for setting me straight on the Delete key. But the symbol I was referring to is the one that is shaped like the first character when you pull down "Edit" and look at the "Special Characters". How do you create that symbol?
Reply Helpful Thread reply - more options Link to this Post. MatheusB MatheusB.
You can use KeyRemap4MacBook to remap the eject key to forward delete. KeyRemap4Macbook is great, but it has way too much configurability and not very much documentation.
Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Dave Nelson Dave Nelson 4, 1 10 Eject keys also have a small delay by default, but it can be removed with NoEjectDelay.
- keyboard shortcuts mac turn off.
- mac os for non apple pc download!
- Mac 101: Forward delete on a Mac laptop.
- Share your voice.
- pc suite lg mac download;
- 10 Mac shortcuts you need to know.
Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Sign up using Facebook.